Why recruit at IIT Tirupati?
- Established in 2015 as a third generation IIT, the Institute is invested specifically in promoting an excellent atmosphere to think, create, study and do research. At IIT Tirupati, teaching and research go hand in hand reinforcing each other.
- IIT Tirupati aims to focus on the holistic development of the students by designing a curriculum which emphasizes knowledge, personality development and life-skills.
- The 2020 graduating batch of 113 students has officially registered 100% summer internships with students being offered diverse roles across various domains.
- Furthermore, students have also been awarded various fellowship programs such as Texas A&M research internship and Rowan University Internship.
- Last year, out of 91 students registered for placement 70 are placed in reputed companies with an average package of 9.18 LPA.
- IIT Tirupati has signed MoUs with a number of public and private organizations, which include CSIR labs, CMTI-Bangalore, SBI, CPWD, Nagaoka University of Technology, Texas A&M Engineering Equipment station, Toshiba Software India, Analog Devices India (ADI) Private Limited, etc., to ensure that the students get an opportunity to work in the leading labs and industries in the nation and the world.