Why recruit at IIT Tirupati?
- IIT Tirupati has top-notch faculty from reputed institutes in India and abroad.
- At IIT Tirupati, teaching and research go hand in hand reinforcing each other.
- Established in 2015 as the third generation IIT, the Institute is invested specifically in promoting an excellent atmosphere to think, create, study and do research.
- IIT Tirupati aims to focus on holistic development of the students by designing curriculum which emphasises on knowledge, personality and life-skills.
- The 2019 graduating batch of 105 students has officially registered 100% summer internships this year. Some of the leading companies which offered internships were TCS, Genpact, Visteon, Amara Raja, Mahindra, Ashok Leyland, Alstom, Danieli, L&T, Afcons, Tarah Technologies. The students were offered diverse roles across various domains.
- Furthermore, students have also been awarded various fellowship programs such as SN Bose scholar program, DAAD Program, NTU-India Connect Program, CSIR-SERC, Texas A&M internship and Aspiring Women Entrepreneurs program (sponsored by US Department of State and University of Texas at Austin).