The Institute offers a variety of programmes with flexibility for the students to choose from. Learning comprises of rigorous classroom training and working on challenging projects to help them gain a fundamental understanding of the concepts. Recently, M.S, M . Tech and PhD programmes have started in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Physics and Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Admission through: JEE
- Duration: 4 Years
- Focus: Providing a strong fundamental understanding in the respective disciplines
- Final Year Project
- Admission through: JAM/GATE
- Focus: Building on the fundamental knowledge and applying the same to research.
- Admission through GATE
- Focus: Developing the knowledge through course work and applying the same to solve a research problem .
- Admission through Entrance Test followed by Interview
- Focus: Developing expertise in a research area by strengthening the fundamental and advanced knowledge of the subject. The aim is to identify a problem in the area of expertise and contribute towards solving the same. PhD students publish their research work in reputed international journals and conferences